- Composition: Graphite, Weight -73g ±1g , Grip size – G6 , Tension: 30 lbs, Shape: Isometric.
- Japanese Hot Melt Graphite: Japanese Hi Modulus Graphite is the highest specification carbon available on the market treated with High pressurized heat for better graphite fusion ensuring your Carlton frame will outperform all other construction materials for frame response and stability.
- XTREME Tension Frame: Precision engineering and the utilisation of the finest construction materials ensures your Carlton frame can accommodate 11% higher string tensions compared with competitor frames.
- Bi-Axial Dynamics: Carlton’s Bi-Axial Dynamic frame develops more efficient aerodynamics in both directions compared to competitor frames. This increased efficiency is delivered through a cross sectional frame profile that is more aerodynamic than competitors frames. During development, over 80% of players stated the new Bi-Axial frame profile delivered increased swing speed.
- Nanocell Enhanced: Unique resin system increases overall stiffness for enhanced shot precision. Extreme racket recoil velocity gives excellent manoeuvrability for ultimate speed and control